This series is dedicated to learning everything from the absolute basics of Python to web development and beyond.
- Connecting Django to Multiple Legacy DataBases
- Building REST API with Django Rest Framework (DRF)
Introduction to writing, structuring, and Deploying APIs with Flask
- Part 1-Structuring a Flask-Restful API for Production
- Part 2 – Creating Custom Error Pages and Handling Exceptions for Flask
- Part3 – Flask authentication with JWT
- Part 4- CRUD Operations with Flask
- Part 5 -Using Marshmallow to Simplify Parameter Validation in APIs.
- Part 6 -Email Setup, User Confirmation, and Password Reset Feature.
- Part 7 – Handling File Upload.
- Part 8 – Running tests and Flask Logging
- Part 9 – Set Up CI/CD Github actions for Flask
- Part 10 -Deploying our Flask app to Heroku
- Decoding Python @classmethod and @staticmethod
- Inheritance and Composition: A Python OOP Guide
- Python Decorators